RADAR is unique
For the first time in history, we can completely digitize the reading process. We have more than 25 parameters that fully describe the reading process of an individual. This information was not available to us before. RADAR can capture data that no eye or ear can perceive. Having that knowledge available for the first time in history we are able, in collaboration with the specialists (special educational needs teachers, psychiatrists, speech therapists, speech language pathologists etc.), to create an individualized treatment plan for each child/student and address his/hers needs specifically.
Using the RADAR Method, we can help both readers and specialists to:
- Digitalize and quantify completely the reading process using silent or loud reading
- Acquire extra information for the diagnosis of various reading difficulties ─ e.g. dyslexia
- Evaluate the reading capability of the individual and pinpoint the challenging areas
- Create an individualized treatment plan by providing to the specialist word-by-word analysis
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment plan by repeating RADAR after a period of time
RADAR can be used anytime anywhere in the world by both institutions and private practitioners. Our multidisciplinary team of doctors and scientists, who have been working together over the last decade, consists of ophthalmic surgeons, neurologists, child psychiatrists and psychologists, language pathologists, mathematicians and engineers, and has a solid world-class scientific background. Currently, our team has ongoing collaborations with prominent universities around the world like Harvard University in the USA, Cardiff Metropolitan University in the UK and University of Pretoria in South Africa.
Moreover, RADAR has acquired CE mark for all the countries in the European Union and is already acknowledged by the Health Professional Council in South Africa as an assessment for reading difficulties.